Safe key management from pick-up to return of keys
• All keys gathered on the same place
• Personal login
• Information view that displays keys that are in use
• Quick access to keys using RFID cards or tags
• Possibility to increased security level using two-step authorization with RFID and PIN code access
This key cabinet is a stand-alone version that works without internet access.
You use and administrate it via the touch screen alone.
Also available as a cloud based version
The key cabinet is also available in a more advanced, yet user friendly, cloud based version. It has more functions, such as detailed event log, web based administration panel, different access levels to different keys, and more Contact us for more info and an offer.
This is how the stand-alone version works
• The administator, usually the manager, adds a user of the cabinet, using the touch screen, and assigns a RFID tag to the user.
• When the user swipes the RFID tag the door is opened instantly a the keys that are needed can be fetched
• Each key is connected to a key tag that has a unique position in the cabinet and if you return it on the wron position, a warning light flashes
• If a key gets missing the admin can logon to the control panel and see what user has each key.
This is included
• 20 PCS RFID key tags that is attached to the keys in the cabinet
• 10 PCS RFID user tags, one pre-preprogrammed to admin, the rest unprogrammed.
• A power supply for connection to 230 wall socket
Primary developed for use in the care sector
The key cabinet is developed in near cooperation with the swedish health care workers, so the functionality is well anchored in the real world.
• If you want to upgrade from the stand-alone version to the more advanced cloud based version it is possible
• Can be expanded with expansion cabinets to a total of 8+ key positions per main unit
• If more than 80 keys are needed we recommend the more advanced cloud based version. Contact us for more info.
Very stable technical platform
• Utilized well-provenr Rasphberry Pi embedded computer hardware
• Take part of coming functionality via easy upgrades using a USB memory
External dimensions, H x W x D:
450 x 550 x 140 mm
Electronic lock with access via RFID or RFID+PIN code
Emergency open via key lock in service hatch.
RFID standard 125 KHz alt 13,56 MHz, Mifare